Privacy & Cookies Policy
Who we are
How we collect information
What we use your information for
Sharing your information
Cookies and Traffic data
Security and storage of information
Transfers outside Europe
Who we are
We are a partnership trading under the names Sparks Gift Wholesalers and Amalfi Imports.
How we collect information
We will collect information from you if you:
• register to use our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis;
• place an order for products or services on our website, this will include your name (including business name), address, contact details (including telephone number and email address) and your payment details;
• complete online forms (including back in stock requests, pre-orders etc.), take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time
• provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any product or service we provide (including any Apps we may offer);
• contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post;
• visit or browse our website, this will include information about your website visit or use of our products or services using cookies or similar technologies (as described in section 5 below).
3. What we use your information for
We will use your personal information to provide any information on services that you have requested or any products that you have ordered. We may also contact you for feedback on your use of our products, services or our website, provided that you are opted-in to receive product marketing emails from us. If you opted-in when registering, you can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email, or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us on 01474853999.
We may use your personal data for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, website, and customer communications.
If you enter into a prize draw or competition, we may use the information you provide to administer those programmes.
We may also use your information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information is important and sometimes critical, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We will not share your information with any 3rd party.
You will only be contacted for marketing purposes if you have opted-in to receive marketing emails from us.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you wish not to be contacted by us you can send us an email with your request to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
• with third party businesses with whom we are collaborating to provide a service to you, so that this service can be provided. For example our preferred couriers and logistic partners to enable deliveries/collections to/from you. That third party may also wish to use your information for other purposes and that third party should inform you of those purposes. We therefore encourage you to read any third party´s privacy policies.
• third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf (for example, payment providers and website hosts where relevant). These third parties may have incidental access to your information, but we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
5. Cookies and Traffic Data
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our website, product or service and stored on your computer's hard drive. They are widely used in order to help websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide general usage information to the owners of the site.
identifiers to enable us to identify whether you are registered on to the Website
and, if so, to shortcut your access to the Website. We will only read cookies
from your cookie file placed there through your web browser's interaction with
Please see Cookies Policy for further information.
6. Your information
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you would like to update your records or see a copy of the information that we hold about you, you can contact us by email at email@example.com / customer firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Some communications sent over the internet, such as email, may not be secured unless they are encrypted. Although we do our best to monitor and improve how we protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our website or other products and services via an internet or similar connection and any transmission of data to our site is at your own risk. We do however use secure connections in our payment processing pages. When making payment, you will be directed to the relevant payment provider who hold the highest 128 bit security encrption. WE DO NOT HOLD ANY PAYMENT CARD DETAILS.
Our payment service providers are Sagepay, Worldpay and Paypal. Please refer to their respective policy pages for further information.
If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our website, product or service please keep this password safe - we will not share this password with anyone.
9. Transfers outside Europe
Personal data in the European Union is protected by data protection laws but other countries do not necessarily protect your personal data in the same way. Our website and some of our products or services or parts of them may be hosted in the United States and this means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website, product or service outside the European Economic Area (which means all the EU countries plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) ("EEA") to the United States. When you send an email to us, this may be stored on email servers which are hosted in the United States, if we do this, we will take steps to ensure that our hosting provider uses the necessary level of protection for your information but if you do not want your information to be transferred outside the EEA you should not use our website, product or service or contact us via email.
10. Other Sites
If you follow a link from our website, product or service to another site or service, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites or services.